Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » Mednafen used in project RetroRig
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Mednafen used in project RetroRig [message #3607] Sun, 06 July 2014 04:04 Go to next message
beaumanv  [PM]
Hi guys!

I would like to present our project "RetroRig". It's using Mednafen! Smile

RetroRig

It's basically XBMC running a custom made skin, and the ROM collection browser on top of that, which is calling the emulators. It's supposed to be for Ubuntu.

We could use some beta tester at the moment, so please check it out!

Also, we do have a support question. For dual-head setups we would like to use a command line argument to tell mednafen which display to use. Correct me if I'm wrong, this would need SDL2, right? So what's your plan regarding SDL2? Do you think you could add a command line argument for us? We would love to help with this, so what kind of source control do you use? Is there a github page that could be used for collaborative work?

Thanks!

Regards,
beauman

Re: Mednafen used in project RetroRig [message #3608 is a reply to message #3607 ] Sun, 06 July 2014 05:24 Go to previous message
ProfessorKaos64  [PM]
I am the creator of this project, so I can also chime in on some of the things we are doing and trying to do.

-pk
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CD support for .Z / .Z.table ?
Next Topic:Would Copy/Paste be possible?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 09:50:08 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.