Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » ComLynx support
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
ComLynx support [message #3818] Mon, 29 December 2014 14:36 Go to next message
louisg  [PM]
I was wondering how hard it would be to get Mednafen to support ComLynx play. I see some references to it in the source code, but no options exposed to the user. I'm a developer, and while I've never written a complete emulator, I was wondering if there were something I could do to help. In addition to being a developer, I have access to a couple Lynxes and a ComLynx cable.
Re: ComLynx support [message #3958 is a reply to message #3818 ] Wed, 01 April 2015 14:28 Go to previous message
sage  [PM]
louisg wrote on Mon, 29 December 2014 14:36

I was wondering how hard it would be to get Mednafen to support ComLynx play. I see some references to it in the source code, but no options exposed to the user. I'm a developer, and while I've never written a complete emulator, I was wondering if there were something I could do to help. In addition to being a developer, I have access to a couple Lynxes and a ComLynx cable.

The comlynx code adopted from the handy source code is not working that good. Thus most liekly one has not only to write the user "interface" but also the code itself has to be carefully checked.

http://lynxdev.atari.org
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mednafen v0.9.37.1 compiled for Mac OS X
Next Topic:Building Mednafen on Windows with msys2
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 11:53:14 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.