Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » Mednafen x Improve graphics of Saturn
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Mednafen x Improve graphics of Saturn [message #4939] Thu, 06 April 2017 21:11 Go to next message
Alan Ribas  [PM]
I'm using mednafen and so far I have not been able to make the graphics of saturn games a bit smoother. Games are usually very pixelated.
Some emulators like yabause, for example, the graphics look really beautiful.

I tried changing the graphics configuration of the mednafen emulator several times to improve the graphics of the saturn seam game, but I did not get a good result.

Could someone give me a hint of settings to make the graphics more smoothly possible?

I currently use the latest version of the emulator with the GUI called "Mednaffe".
Re: Mednafen x Improve graphics of Saturn [message #4940 is a reply to message #4939 ] Thu, 06 April 2017 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
If you want graphics rendered at a higher resolution than what the Saturn did, use another emulator.
Re: Mednafen x Improve graphics of Saturn [message #5585 is a reply to message #4940 ] Fri, 22 June 2018 10:40 Go to previous message
mckaygerhard  [PM]
i like that mednafen does not need so many opengl requeriments, this make able to still run saturn and mednafen on low end machines
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Error when change the mednafen home base dir
Next Topic:Mednafen on Android?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 4 19:12:47 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.