Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » Where is the source?
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Where is the source? [message #445] Wed, 19 July 2006 15:42 Go to next message
two52  [PM]
I can't seem to find the source code for this project. Specifically, I'm looking for the xbox port. Does anyone know where to get this?
Re: Where is the source? [message #450 is a reply to message #445 ] Thu, 27 July 2006 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drcaslas  [PM]
xbox port is unofficial and done by somebody else.. you'd have to find whoever made it and bug them for it, I guess.
Re: Where is the source? [message #497 is a reply to message #445 ] Tue, 29 August 2006 12:00 Go to previous message
dragon_788  [PM]
Xport is the guy you are looking for that does the Xbox port. He can be found @ xport.xbox-scene.com although I haven't seen any information about his port of this project there yet. Has he contacted the developers about permission to use their work?

He's one of the better porters of emus to the Xbox, and I hafta say if he hadn't released a version of Mednafen I never would have heard of this AWESOME project. Have you guys ever bumped into the Quickplay SF.net project? Its basically a frontend to a number of emulators on Windows, it would be interesting to run Quickplay and have half of your roms pop up in the same emulator. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mednafen 0.6.4
Next Topic:Mednafen 0.6.5 - Apple OpenGL problem
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 07:54:17 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.