Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » [Request] TXT Input file..
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
[Request] TXT Input file.. [message #504] Tue, 05 September 2006 23:27 Go to next message
tvtoon  [PM]
Hi, there is something in mednafen I couldn't bear...

The configuration inside the emu is near insane without a GUI, so do you people need help implementing a txt input file for some reason?

Because I thought myself it is rather strange the input file being in binary and the general configuration in TXT...
Re: [Request] TXT Input file.. [message #555 is a reply to message #504 ] Sun, 22 October 2006 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
informix  [PM]
Hey man ... you are go(o)d Very Happy

I have the same problem - Im building a framework to control every emulator using 1 config file and currenlty implementing a joystick daemon and configuration tool.

It would be great if the input map would be human readable and editable.

What about the xmess/xmame way ?

Re: [Request] TXT Input file.. [message #557 is a reply to message #504 ] Sun, 22 October 2006 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
informix  [PM]
Jep .. would be great to have a human readable file.
I need this soo urgent!
Re: [Request] TXT Input file.. [message #567 is a reply to message #504 ] Thu, 26 October 2006 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
It's being worked on.
Re: [Request] TXT Input file.. [message #568 is a reply to message #567 ] Fri, 27 October 2006 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
informix  [PM]
WOW !

emuexec is waiting for it Smile

Gui is ready - but mednafen not Very Happy - how mysterous ?

look here: http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=14115

But wait for next emuexec release which will be out this weekend Smile
Re: [Request] TXT Input file.. [message #570 is a reply to message #568 ] Fri, 27 October 2006 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tvtoon  [PM]
Oh, good, keep it up you two Smile !
Re: [Request] TXT Input file.. [message #576 is a reply to message #567 ] Wed, 01 November 2006 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
informix  [PM]
Ohh ... very nice to hear!

Just 3 simple questions:

1. When will it be released ?

2. How can I help ?

3. What can I do to help?

Re: [Request] TXT Input file.. [message #582 is a reply to message #504 ] Tue, 07 November 2006 20:06 Go to previous message
Administrator  [PM]
I'll release it hopefully by the end of this year, maybe next week, maybe next month. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, I go through periods of feeling burnt out where I don't do anything with Mednafen.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:status of sdl sound?
Next Topic:WonderSwan emulation notes
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 05:00:52 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.