Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » General » Need a very specific version of mednafen to recover some save data
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Need a very specific version of mednafen to recover some save data [message #7034] Sun, 28 April 2024 13:26
kirbyboy  [PM]
Hi, first of all, sorry if this is not the right forum to ask.

I have some save games that I want to recover, but it looks like I deleted the .eep files, so the only way to recover them is through some .nc0 files that I had, after renamed them to .zip and descompressed and analized them, it looks like they were savestates from mednafen, I could not find the save state file format that mednafen uses, so to recover those save games I would need the mednafen version I used in 2008(0.8.C or 0.8.D) but I could not find those versions in internet, not even with way back machine, those years are deleted. If it's not possible to get that version or make it work after compiling it(I used linux version), is there any way of getting the saved games directly from the .nc0 files?, is there any documentation that I can use to know the file save format from that time?, they are GBA and GB/GBC game saves. Thanks in advance.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sync to host refresh?
Next Topic:MednafenX, mednafen-ps3, WiiMednafen, and other forks/ports of Mednafen.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Fri May 17 02:27:13 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.