Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation [message #1183] Sun, 23 March 2008 05:19 Go to next message
mezil_aladar  [PM]
Hi Mednafen author(no nickname?), I am an Italian boy that loves the PC-Engine and the emulation.
In one year and a half I have performed hundreds of tests on my PC-Engine DUO-R with a ROM emulator,
particularly on the CPU.
Now I have nearly an absolute knowledge of the CPU and only partial of the other components.
Are you interested to my results and to a collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation?

My English is really poor. Be patient with me...
Re: Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation [message #1185 is a reply to message #1183 ] Mon, 24 March 2008 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
Yes.
Re: Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation [message #1196 is a reply to message #1183 ] Wed, 02 April 2008 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exophase  [PM]
I'm very interested too :>
Re: Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation [message #1208 is a reply to message #1183 ] Fri, 18 April 2008 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mezil_aladar  [PM]
Exophase excuse if I reply now but my old computer is broken.
Why are you interested?
Re: Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation [message #1218 is a reply to message #1208 ] Mon, 21 April 2008 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exophase  [PM]
mezil_aladar wrote on Fri, 18 April 2008 06:34

Exophase excuse if I reply now but my old computer is broken.
Why are you interested?

I was already given the relevant information so I'm not anymore, but it's because I'm developing a PC-Engine emulator.
Re: Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation [message #1293 is a reply to message #1183 ] Tue, 08 July 2008 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mezil_aladar  [PM]
My page:
PC-Engine Hardware Information Page
www.webalice.it/cicciopetito/index.html
Re: Collaboration for the PC-Engine emulation [message #1374 is a reply to message #1183 ] Wed, 03 December 2008 03:15 Go to previous message
mezil_aladar  [PM]
The first version of my emulator is available on my site.
This version is experimental and incomplete but the emulated CPU,
excluding the small lacking things, is INDISTINGUISHABLE from a
real CPU!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:nes color pallette
Next Topic:Xv rendering support needed for laptops with SM712 video
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 05:31:21 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.