Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » JMednafen 0.0.1 - A new and easy GUI for Mednafen
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
JMednafen 0.0.1 - A new and easy GUI for Mednafen [message #1520] Wed, 05 August 2009 17:14 Go to next message
Tuxman88  [PM]
Hi.

I has been developep and released today my first program with a real GUI (a Java GUI). And this program are JMednafen.

As maybe some pleople here can remember, I'm the guy who ask about the licence for the icon (...). Well, I'm here again

The "Official" page where can be found my program is this:

tuxmansoft.blogspot.com

In that page I have a link to download the program. But if you want to download it now, you can download it from here.The program is released under the GPL version 3. Any people can use the code and the final program, but, please, give me some credits as the original source code author.

When the package is uncompressed, please, read all the README file to know all about the program.

Thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 August 2009 17:16]

Re: JMednafen 0.0.1 - A new and easy GUI for Mednafen [message #1521 is a reply to message #1520 ] Wed, 05 August 2009 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedvicio  [PM]
Hi!
The download is damaged.
I download the file from your blog...
It's a source.
Have you a compiled version or jar for JMednafen?

Sorry for bad english
Re: JMednafen 0.0.1 - A new and easy GUI for Mednafen [message #1522 is a reply to message #1520 ] Wed, 05 August 2009 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tuxman88  [PM]
Hi, well, as you say, as you say, the file is corrupt... I don't know why...

Well. Yes, I have in mind a pre-compiled version of JMednafen, but I need to say this: it's a good idea.

Give time (I don't have internet connection, then, I need to pay for use a PC with internet connection). Let me see, is this night I can, I will compile it and upload it to my blog, and, I will try again here (source and pre-compiled).

Give me this night. If you don't see nothing new this morning... please wait for me to the sunday... Razz
Re: JMednafen 0.0.1 - A new and easy GUI for Mednafen [message #1523 is a reply to message #1520 ] Thu, 06 August 2009 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tuxman88  [PM]
Here is the pre-compiled package, you only need to uncompress it, open a terminal in the folder and execute this command (as normal user):

./JMednafen

It will start (if it don't start of Java show you too many errors... you will need to compile it).

And, the pre-compiled package have a modifief version of the installer script, this, because you can install it to the system. To install it to the system, you only need to execute this command (as root):

sh install.sh

Ans the script will do all the hard work.

Enjoy Very Happy

Any problem, say it ;D

[Updated on: Thu, 06 August 2009 00:32]

Re: JMednafen 0.0.1 - A new and easy GUI for Mednafen [message #1586 is a reply to message #1520 ] Thu, 03 December 2009 15:28 Go to previous message
Tuxman88  [PM]
Hu???????? Creo que el mensaje anterior es solo Spam...

Please, do not open the links from the previous message, because only are spam.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I'm making a Java GUI for Mednafen... some questions...
Next Topic:joystick ids in the config file
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 08:53:32 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.