Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Site » News » Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1662] Sun, 11 April 2010 20:00 Go to next message
Administrator  [PM]
This isn't really ready for release, and it may not be for a long while still. However, some people might find it interesting/useful, so I'm releasing it as a WIP here.

The major features over 0.8.X and earlier versions of Mednafen(this list itself is a WIP too Wink):
        Sega Genesis/Mega Drive emulation, from Genesis Plus, Genesis Plus GX(EEPROM emulator, general information), Yabause(68K emulator), Gens(YM2612 emulator), and
        of course the Z80 emulator core from FUSE already used in SMS and NGP emulation.

Virtual Boy emulation(using the V810 emulator forked(and optimized and otherwise improved!) from Reality Boy ages ago for use in PC-FX emulation, along
        with original code for everything else).

Multi-threaded CD-ROM reading code.

Significantly more accurate(though not entirely perfect, and slower) PCE emulation.

The "pce_fast" emulation module, which is a fork of 0.8.x optimized for speed, at the expense of *generally*-unimportant accuracy.

Various accuracy improvements to PC-FX emulation, including ADPCM IRQ generation(fixes Sparkling Feather), correcting the ADPCM decoding algorithm,
        a new slightly more accurate V810 emulation mode to fix glitches in Chip Chan Kick and Kishin Douji Zenki FX, and greatly improved
        accuracy of KING->RAINBOW block transfers.

A new experimental/unstable video driver, "overlay".

"Slow forwarding" feature.  Mednafen is too good for "slow-mo". ;b

Support for WSR(WonderSwan sound rip format) playback.

To use the pce_fast module, you can either disable the "pce" module by passing -pce.enable 0 on the command line(or changing the setting directly in the config file), or do a one-time module forcing by passing -force_module pce_fast on the command line. If anyone cares to reply, I'm interested on how well pce_fast performs on older computers, especially Pentium 2.

The VB input code currently doesn't have default key assignments, so you'll have to configure the input. A raw code dump of VB settings(documentation will be written later):
static const MDFNSetting_EnumList V810Mode_List[] =
{
 { "fast", (int)V810_EMU_MODE_FAST },
 { "accurate", (int)V810_EMU_MODE_ACCURATE },
 { NULL, 0 },
};

static const MDFNSetting_EnumList VB3DMode_List[] =
{
 { "anaglyph", VB3DMODE_ANAGLYPH },
 { "cscope",  VB3DMODE_CSCOPE },
 { "sidebyside", VB3DMODE_SIDEBYSIDE },
// { "overunder", VB3DMODE_OVERUNDER },
 { "pbarrier", VB3DMODE_PBARRIER },

{ NULL, 0 },
};

static const MDFNSetting_EnumList AnaglyphPreset_List[] =
{
 { "disabled", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_DISABLED },
 { "0", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_DISABLED },

{ "red_blue", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_RED_BLUE },
 { "red_cyan", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_RED_CYAN },
 { "red_electriccyan", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_RED_ELECTRICCYAN },
 { "red_green", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_RED_GREEN },
 { "green_magenta", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_GREEN_MAGENTA },
 { "yellow_blue", ANAGLYPH_PRESET_YELLOW_BLUE },
};

static MDFNSetting VBSettings[] =
{
 { "vb.cpu_emulation", gettext_noop("Select CPU emulation mode."), MDFNST_ENUM, "fast", NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, V810Mode_List },
 { "vb.input.instant_read_hack", gettext_noop("Hack to return the current pad state, rather than latched state, to reduce latency."), MDFNST_BOOL, "1" },

{ "vb.3dmode", gettext_noop("3D mode."), MDFNST_ENUM, "anaglyph", NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, VB3DMode_List },
 { "vb.disable_parallax", gettext_noop("Disable parallax for BG and OBJ rendering."), MDFNST_BOOL, "0" },
 { "vb.default_color", gettext_noop("Default maximum-brightness color to use in non-anaglyph 3D modes."), MDFNST_UINT, "0xF0F0F0", "0", "0xFFFFFF" },
 { "vb.anaglyph.preset", gettext_noop("Anaglyph preset colors."), MDFNST_ENUM, "red_blue", NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, AnaglyphPreset_List },
 { "vb.anaglyph.lcolor", gettext_noop("Anaglyph maximum-brightness color for left view."), MDFNST_UINT, "0xffba00", "0", "0xFFFFFF" },
 { "vb.anaglyph.rcolor", gettext_noop("Anaglyph maximum-brightness color for right view."), MDFNST_UINT, "0x00baff", "0", "0xFFFFFF" },
 { NULL }
};

index.php?t=getfile&id=198&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=199&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=200&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=201&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=202&private=0

• Attachment: 0.png
    (Size: 9.97KB, Downloaded 9594 time(s))

• Attachment: 1.png
    (Size: 20.67KB, Downloaded 9415 time(s))

• Attachment: 2.png
    (Size: 11.82KB, Downloaded 9445 time(s))

• Attachment: 3.png
    (Size: 14.43KB, Downloaded 9410 time(s))

• Attachment: 4.png
    (Size: 10.64KB, Downloaded 9407 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 14 November 2014 21:50]

icon14.gif  Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1663 is a reply to message #1662 ] Mon, 12 April 2010 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
safaribans  [PM]
This is an awesome release. So sneaky, but since the secret is out...
Starting Mednafen 0.9.0
Internal emulation modules: nes snes Shocked gb gba pce pce_fast lynx md pcfx ngp vb wswan sms gg mmplay

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
-- Mark Twain
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1664 is a reply to message #1662 ] Mon, 12 April 2010 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz__  [PM]
These are the FPS I get on my P2 333 MHz. Using the pce_fast module (the more accurate one doesn't even work Razz) at 640x480 (windowed and full screen):

10.xxxx
2.xxxx
3.xxxx

(Those are the three numbers I get after pressing SHIFT + F1.)
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1665 is a reply to message #1664 ] Tue, 13 April 2010 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
Those numbers can't possibly be right, something is wrong...
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1666 is a reply to message #1665 ] Wed, 14 April 2010 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
safaribans  [PM]
I believe I've found a regression in regard to soft IPS patching. Patches that were previously working for nes, famicom, sms and wonder swan now "fail" with:

Warning: IPS ended without an EOF chunk.

EDIT: verified, 0.8.D does the patching correctly, even states
IPS EOF: Did 173 patches
for example: Dicing Knight for wsc, now fails in the april 11 0.9.0)

Mednafen loads (with the game not working, just "frozen") and lets me exit properly, just looks like the patch is getting incorrectly applied...

I opened up several patches in ghex, found "EOF" at the end every time.

No soft patches I've tried work with Genesis either (but it is new, so I don't know if it is related.)

BTW Thank you mednafen team for porting bsnes in there. It performs very well. Smile

Now, my dilemma, should I uncompress all the JMAs and recompress with gzip... and those soft patches...

Just curious, what was the reason you opted for
game.ext game.ext.ips
vs
game.ext game.ips

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2010 20:08]

-- Mark Twain
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1667 is a reply to message #1662 ] Wed, 14 April 2010 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pixel_Crusher  [PM]
The emulator is working perfectly and I haven't noticed regressions (yet) in any of the emulation cores (PCE, GB, etc.).

I wanted to test out the SNES emulation, the only problem is that I can't seem to find the game pad keys on the keyboard. Enter (which should be the Start button) doesn't do anything and pressing any of the supposed directional keys (W,A,S,Z) doesn't seem to work either.

Does anyone know the game pad button keys for the SNES emulator or haven't they been mapped yet?

PS: Sorry for this being my first post, but I got so pumped up with this "release" that I really needed help in figuring out what's wrong with the SNES controls.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1671 is a reply to message #1662 ] Thu, 15 April 2010 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haikai  [PM]
Congrats on your work! Can't wait to have time to give it a shot.
Zip support [message #1672 is a reply to message #1662 ] Fri, 16 April 2010 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Some questions.

Would it be possible to:

Add Zip support allowing individual roms to be stored in individual zip files.

Is there a way to disable the 3D affects like Anaglyph on Virtual boy and return them to a more Classic Game Boy Gray Scale appearance?

Secondly, would it be possible to apply Anaglyph to other games that didn't support it, like Classic Game Boy games?

Would it be possible to use the Game Boy Color rom to colorize non-Color Game boy games?

Would it be possible to support Super Game Boy?
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1677 is a reply to message #1662 ] Fri, 16 April 2010 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
Pixel_Crusher: No default key assignments exist for SNES, so you'll have to run the input configuration process.

zombie_ryushu:

Maybe, but it's not going to happen anytime soon. Too feature-creepy.

Without crazy image processing, you can't disable all the 3D effects, but you can select the yellow_blue anaglyph preset and enable the disable parallax option for something close.

Like what, make sprites pop out?

Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1678 is a reply to message #1677 ] Fri, 16 April 2010 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Yellow_blue crashed the emulator.
Crash output. [message #1679 is a reply to message #1677 ] Fri, 16 April 2010 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Initializing sound...
Using "ALSA" audio driver with device "default":ALSA Error: snd_pcm_open(&alsa_pcm, id ? id : "hw:0", SND_PCM_STREAM_PLAYBACK, 0) Device or resource busy
Error opening a sound device.
Initializing video...
Video Driver: OpenGL
Video Mode: 768 x 448 x 32 bpp
Pixel shader: none
Fullscreen: No
Special Scaler: None
Scanlines: Off
Destination Rectangle: X=0, Y=0, W=768, H=448
OpenGL Implementation: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce 8400 GS/PCI/SSE2 3.2.0 NVIDIA 195.36.15
Checking extensions:
GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two found.
Using non-power-of-2 sized textures.
Checking maximum texture size...
Apparently it is at least: 8192 x 8192
Cache clear: 00000000 00000080
mednafen0.9: ../../include/blip/Blip_Buffer.h:351: void Blip_Synth<quality, range>::offset_resampled(blip_resampled_time_t, int, Blip_Buffer*) const [with int quality = 12, int range = 1024]: Assertion `(blip_long) (time >> 20) < blip_buf->buffer_size_' failed.

Signal 6 has been caught and dealt with...
Abort, Retry, Ignore, Fail?
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1680 is a reply to message #1662 ] Fri, 16 April 2010 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stranno  [PM]
Good work on VB

Here's a video of Red Alarm, emulated at last -in Windows-

LINK

And videos of all VB games tested

LINK

[Updated on: Fri, 16 April 2010 17:49]

Re: Crash output. [message #1681 is a reply to message #1679 ] Fri, 16 April 2010 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
safaribans  [PM]
"Using "ALSA" audio driver with device "default":ALSA Error: snd_pcm_open(&alsa_pcm, id ? id : "hw:0", SND_PCM_STREAM_PLAYBACK, 0) Device or resource busy
Error opening a sound device."

The error is because the ALSA sound device is tied up.

Pokemon Blue and Yellow work fine here.

You can try restarting ALSA or you can try changing the sound device to "sexyal-literal-default"

See this thread too, it's pretty common actually for those of us without hardware sound mixing, if some other app is playing directly...
http://forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&th=531&start=0

-- Mark Twain
Re: Crash output. [message #1682 is a reply to message #1681 ] Sat, 17 April 2010 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
You were right about the sound issue.

I can get Super Game Boy games to run as Grayscaled Classic games, but not Super Game Boy. Is a Bios needed?
Super Game Boy issue. [message #1683 is a reply to message #1681 ] Sat, 17 April 2010 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Alright, The Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow carts are Hybrid Super Game boy, and Game Boy color carts. In Mednafen, they activate Gameboy Color mode. Thats NOT the same thing as Super Game Boy Mode.

The best cart to test Super Game Boy mode is Donkey Kong it pre-dates Game Boy color, hence, it has no Game Boy Color support.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1686 is a reply to message #1662 ] Sat, 17 April 2010 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Near  [PM]
Super Game Boy is ... interesting. The funniest thing would be that Mednafen would then have two Game Boy emulator cores. I believe Mednafen uses VBA's Game Boy/Color code, and bsnes uses gambatte.

It's such a niche feature as it is ... and you'd need a lot of extra handling to support loading both an SGB BIOS (yes, it's definitely required) and a Gameboy cartridge. Make the BIOS a config setting and now you won't know whether to load GBC or SGB. And I also include gambatte in a separate library, so that would probably require a few code changes to statically link instead. gambatte also embeds the HQnX filters, I haven't really tried much to separate them, so that's even more overhead.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1688 is a reply to message #1686 ] Sat, 17 April 2010 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
safaribans  [PM]
Assuming all that work was done, including adding the bios path in the config...

Perhaps passing a parameter such as -s or -sgb to enable super gameboy would be the simplest.

I'm not sure people would want it as a default (I wouldn't, and I still have my super game boy cart.)

The main appeal for me is the extra palettes and having it on a larger screen... The latter doesn't really apply if you use an emulator to play gb/gbc...

[Updated on: Sat, 17 April 2010 20:19]

-- Mark Twain
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1690 is a reply to message #1688 ] Sun, 18 April 2010 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Remember - SGB and GBC handle colorization differently.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1691 is a reply to message #1662 ] Mon, 19 April 2010 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedvicio  [PM]
A curiosity...
What is "mmplay" in configuration file?
Reading between the lines i saw the support of the mega cd bios.
Can emulate it in some way?
Should also emulate the CUE file support similar to that of PC-CD?
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1693 is a reply to message #1662 ] Tue, 20 April 2010 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pixel_Crusher  [PM]
I just noticed that SNES emulation seems to stutter a lot in some games (aero fighters, jim power) when the rewinding function is used frequently.

Will this be fixed in future?
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1695 is a reply to message #1662 ] Tue, 20 April 2010 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedvicio  [PM]
I find a small bug in stored config for pce_fast.
Mednafen write the specific config for pce_fast. in mednafen-09x.cfg file, but read the same from pce. section and not from pce_fast. section.

Sorry for bad explain.
Sprite tearing in the SNES games. [message #1697 is a reply to message #1662 ] Thu, 22 April 2010 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
I am noticing that sprite Tearing is happening a great deal in mednafen when compared against snes9x-gtk. I notice it most in Battle Toads and Double Dragon.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1705 is a reply to message #1662 ] Tue, 27 April 2010 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dryer Lint  [PM]
This is amazing!
With every Mednafen update, I can stop using some other emulators. Soon, there will be only Mednafen... Wink

I encountered a minor bug while compiling a DEB package with checkinstall.

I got this message:

Quote:

Some of the files created by the installation are inside the build
directory: /home/.../Downloads/mednafen

You probably don't want them to be included in the package,
especially if they are inside your home directory.

checkinstall then offered to remove those files from the package, so it's not a real problem, but you might want to look into it.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1709 is a reply to message #1662 ] Fri, 30 April 2010 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lord_muad_dib  [PM]
hello!
first of allthx for this emulator, it 8.x worked great!

i'm trying to compile this wip release on intel snow leopard @64bit but i get this error
depbase=`echo error.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
	g++ -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -ffast-math -I../include -I../include/blip -I../intl   -I/opt/local/include   -I/opt/local/include    -fsigned-char  -Wall -Winline -Wshadow  -fomit-frame-pointer -finline-limit=6000 --param large-function-growth=800 --param inline-unit-growth=175 --param max-inline-insns-single=10000 -fno-strict-overflow   -g -O2 -MT error.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o error.o error.cpp &&\
	mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
error.cpp: In member function ‘void ErrnoHolder::SetErrno(int)’:
error.cpp:78: error: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘char*’
make[2]: *** [error.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

8.D compiled nicely, but this one.

thank you!
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1710 is a reply to message #1662 ] Fri, 30 April 2010 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
Around line 70, change

#if (_POSIX_C_SOURCE >= 200112L || _XOPEN_SOURCE >= 600) && ! _GNU_SOURCE

to:

#if ! _GNU_SOURCE
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1711 is a reply to message #1662 ] Fri, 30 April 2010 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lord_muad_dib  [PM]
thanks, but even after a make clean i get the same error

is there a mednafen irc channel? [/OT]
All Mode 7 games seems to lag. [message #1719 is a reply to message #1662 ] Tue, 04 May 2010 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven stars and Star Fox seems to lag on the April 11th snapshot.

It makes it crackle and hiss. and run at 50% Speed.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 May 2010 22:32]

Re: All Mode 7 games seems to lag. [message #1720 is a reply to message #1719 ] Fri, 07 May 2010 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
That'll happen if your CPU is too slow for the emulation code(bsnes core is very CPU intensive).
Re: All Mode 7 games seems to lag. [message #1721 is a reply to message #1720 ] Fri, 07 May 2010 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Snes9x-gtk doesn't lag, and my machine is a Dual core server class Opteron CPU with 4 GB RAM. There is absolutely positively no reason for mode 7 to lag like this.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1722 is a reply to message #1662 ] Sat, 08 May 2010 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
I don't think you understand what "mode 7" is. Those games use expansion CPUs.

Unless you're also referring to "mode 7" affine transform effects, in which case they might be slow? bsnes isn't exactly a paragon of emulation efficiency, and the author is fine with that, as that is not a primary goal, accuracy is(however, the author has put in lots of effort to optimize performance while not harming accuracy). If not for bsnes though, Mednafen wouldn't have SNES emulation. I'm not touching ZSNES with a 10-foot pole(horrible awful sound emulation, x86 assembly means I can't even use it compiled as x86_64 or on other platforms), and SNES9x is GPL-incompatible.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 May 2010 09:48]

Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1723 is a reply to message #1662 ] Sat, 08 May 2010 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator  [PM]
Btw, what family of Opteron is it, and what is the clock speed?
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1724 is a reply to message #1723 ] Sat, 08 May 2010 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
2.8 Ghz. The point is, there is no excuse. snes9x-gtk ran full speed on my 1000 Mhz Pentium 3.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1725 is a reply to message #1722 ] Sat, 08 May 2010 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
Do what you must, fix the code, find the memory leak, it doesn't matter. This emulator should run at full speed on my 1000 Mhz Dual speed Pentium 3 for Super NES.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1726 is a reply to message #1662 ] Sat, 08 May 2010 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Near  [PM]
Snes9X and bsnes are completely different emulators with entirely different goals.

Nestopia is more than 20x slower than NESticle, whereas bsnes is 2.75x slower than Snes9X v1.52, and 3.25x slower than Snes9X v1.51. It is also 6x slower than SNESGT, and 11x slower than ZSNES.

I really don't care what you find inexcusable nor what system requirements you think an SNES emulator should have. It's about as fast as it can be for as accurate (100% perfect, bug-free compatibility) and clean as it is.

Snes9X can't run at least a dozen games at all, has timing hacks for over four dozen other games, and has too many small glitches to count in other games.

If you can do a better job, by all means.

Anyway, an Opteron 2.8GHz should be fast enough even for SA-1 and SuperFX2 games. I get 80-120fps with an E8400 @ 3GHz on those, compared to 160-180fps with ordinary games like Zelda 3.

If Vsync is on and you are getting even 59fps, that will instantly chop your framerate to 30fps because of the way that works. You could also compare speed against bsnes official and see if it's Mednafen-specific or PC-specific. Otherwise, I don't have your PC so I can't very well tell you why it's slower than it should be.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1727 is a reply to message #1726 ] Sat, 08 May 2010 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zombie_ryushu  [PM]
This doesn't happen for the non-FX games, its mostly Super Mario RPG, and Star Fox. You can play a link to the past, that runs full speed. But say, the intro to Super Mario RPG Drags.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1728 is a reply to message #1727 ] Sun, 09 May 2010 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pixel_Crusher  [PM]
Regarding the rewind stuttering with SNES games, is it because of the bsnes core, or because the SNES emulation isn't optimized for that function yet?
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1733 is a reply to message #1728 ] Sat, 22 May 2010 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pixel_Crusher  [PM]
Small bug report, "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon" for the Game Boy seems to crash after the first conversation sequence.
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1734 is a reply to message #1662 ] Mon, 24 May 2010 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shateredsoul  [PM]
how can I turn off the dual image for the virtual boy games? is there a way to just have it display in black and red?
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1736 is a reply to message #1662 ] Mon, 24 May 2010 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shateredsoul  [PM]
found this on planetvb.com posted by danB

Just edit the .cfg file as follows

vb.3dmode anaglyph
vb.anaglyph.preset disabled
vb.anaglyph.lcolor 0xff0000
vb.anaglyph.rcolor 0x000000
vb.disable_parallax 1
Re: Mednafen 0.9.0 WIP [message #1746 is a reply to message #1736 ] Mon, 31 May 2010 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
funlife81  [PM]
I find this emulator fascinating, it's really interesting :S Is it becoming like M.E.S.S.? Is M.E.S.S. better or worse? idk :S
Pages (2): [1  2    »]  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Next Topic:Mednafen 0.9.12-wip
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:29:14 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.