Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » Mednafen for GP2X/Wiz/Caanoo?
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Mednafen for GP2X/Wiz/Caanoo? [message #1810] Mon, 30 August 2010 23:47 Go to next message
procyon  [PM]
Hello. First, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work you put into Mednafen. It is, far and away, my favorite emulator. I was curious if you had any knowledge of GP2X development, and whether you thought Mednafen could be ported to it fairly easily. The GP2X series is all linux based, and I believe it supports SDL libs. I too am a developer, but unfortunately, my knowledge is somewhat limited to Windows platforms, and I'm unfamiliar with the GP2X toolchain myself. Anyway, just curious about it. Whether it's a possibility or not, thanks again for the wonderful emu.
Re: Mednafen for GP2X/Wiz/Caanoo? [message #1828 is a reply to message #1810 ] Tue, 07 September 2010 12:55 Go to previous message
Administrator  [PM]
The CPU in the GP2X is grossly insufficient for Mednafen. Maybe the new pce_fast module could work on it fullspeed with heavy tweaking, but that's probably it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:prefered color depth setting through mednafen.cfg....please
Next Topic:Mednaffe: Another GUI for Windows & Linux
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 09:31:37 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.