Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » GUI writen in bash, Xmednafen of course only for linuxers je je
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
GUI writen in bash, Xmednafen of course only for linuxers je je [message #2437] Thu, 15 March 2012 10:43 Go to next message
itamarperdomo  [PM]
Hello, i'm not developer, but i'm a gamer and user of linux and windows.

Currently a friend of me, gime a announce of a little work of gui, for mednafen. a totalized auto/mate gui based on rom extension and mednafen version. (he said that exactly)

its works fo me due easy to aliuch and install, no depends, no sompile instalation and no pain on use process (that its the better)

http://www.venenuxmassenkoh.blogspot.com/2012/02/xmednafen-y-qmednafen.html

currently works well in basic settings, i think...

others have too complicated dependences and pain instalation process, like mfe, mednaffe, or the worst, GambNafen tat instalation on my debian and ubuntu was horrible..

INSTRUCCTIONS SIMPLE!!

select from menu, lauch, choose a rom (of course, filtered jejej) and play, easile!!! yeah!

Re: GUI writen in bash, Xmednafen of course only for linuxers je je [message #2440 is a reply to message #2437 ] Thu, 15 March 2012 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedvicio  [PM]
If you have any problems with my gui you may report them in the appropriate topic instead of scorn.
I like all those who write free programs , do it for the community, but i might as well keep it all for me.
Re: GUI writen in bash, Xmednafen of course only for linuxers je je [message #2450 is a reply to message #2440 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 16:27 Go to previous message
itamarperdomo  [PM]
no no , sorry, its just that that program was more easy to use for users like me!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Contribution/patches for mednafen
Next Topic:./configure script does not work on Mac OS X Lion
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 12:43:45 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.