Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » Mednafen 0.9.31-WIP binaries for Mac
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon14.gif  Mednafen 0.9.31-WIP binaries for Mac [message #3174] Fri, 06 September 2013 19:15
idyll  [PM]
Here are the latest Mednafen Mac binaries for your retro gaming pleasure. I'll attach an archive with the latest NekoLauncher Mednafen and Mednafen combined when the launcher is updated. (I'm sure Jazzin will have it up soon. Be patient.)

Enjoy!

For users of the compile script:

The script is meant for compiling a universal Mednafen binary that can be shared with other Mac users. It's what I use to easily compile new Mednafen versions. If you just want to custom compile a binary for personal use, you'd be better off using an older script in one of my other threads.

You can read about the progress of the script in the other threads I've posted. The latest change is the exclusive usage of gcc 4.2. Mednafen won't compile unless you have that version of gcc installed or you change the "gcc_name" and "gpp_name" variables in the script. This may allow compilation on 10.7 and 10.8, but it's only been tested on 10.6.8.

mednafen_0.9.31-wip_macosx_universal.zip
Just the Mednafen binaries for Mac OS X 10.6+

mednafen_0.9.31-wip_compile_macosx.zip
If you want to compile your own binaries...

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mednafen 0.9.29-WIP binaries for Mac [UPDATED]
Next Topic:GRUB (multiboot) Mednafen Project
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:12:03 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.