Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Development » Mednafen 0.9.32.1-WIP for Mac
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon14.gif  Mednafen 0.9.32.1-WIP for Mac [message #3254] Wed, 27 November 2013 06:54 Go to next message
idyll  [PM]
Here are the latest Mednafen binaries for Mac. This will probably be the last time I post anything on this forum for a long while. Real life demands much more of my time for the foreseeable future. Many thanks to everyone (you know who you are) that helped or encouraged me in this endeavor.

My hope is that someone else will continue compiling Mednafen for Mac and releasing it on the net. If you'd like to be that someone, you can check out my compile script as a good starting point.

Enjoy the files and happy retro gaming!

mednafen_0.9.32.1-wip_macosx_universal.zip
Just the Mednafen binaries for Mac OS X 10.6+

Mednafen_0.9.32.1-WIP_&_NekoLauncher_Mednafen_0.9.32-30.zip
Recommended for all users of Mac OS X 10.6+. It includes both the Mednafen backend and the NekoLauncher Mednafen frontend.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 November 2013 07:15]

Re: Mednafen 0.9.32.1-WIP for Mac [message #3257 is a reply to message #3254 ] Sat, 30 November 2013 06:04 Go to previous message
jaildesigner  [PM]
Really thankyou for your work. I'll gonna miss these posts-releases. Hava a good real life Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mednafen 0.9x compile script for Mac
Next Topic:ixbar3000 -- frontend
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:20:43 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.