Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Other » General » CouldI get a littlehelp with thses GameShark codes?
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
CouldI get a littlehelp with thses GameShark codes? [message #4225] Sat, 17 October 2015 23:10 Go to next message
Jinx Adnix  [PM]
I really have no idea what I'm doing here even after a few hours of searching, but I can't seem to find how to input a GameShark into mednafen. A few people seem to know how to do it and even offered a few codes for the games they play, but none are what I need.

If someone could help me figure out how to input these codes for MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue that would be wonderful.

Master code:

BF2119F2 B767B4E9

77F30577 134225F0

AquaGuts Style:

9E34DC82 8216C0DC

And yes, I know there are a lot more but this is the only one I was hopping to use.
Re: CouldI get a littlehelp with thses GameShark codes? [message #5702 is a reply to message #4225 ] Tue, 20 November 2018 14:23 Go to previous message
Apfelsaft23  [PM]
When the game is running, press alt+c

then select the "add cheat" options, on my setup it is the third.

When the prompt wants a command, type in the cheat. Afterwards, name the cheat and choose y for "yes, add".

Press alt+c to leave the cheat interface.

Press alt+t to turn cheats on.

Although I think your codes wont bew orking, since the format of gameshark codes is 12 characters.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Any UK Mednafen Servers?
Next Topic:Help with Cheats
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Tue May 14 11:10:50 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.