Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Feature Requests » Fake Transparency (Mesh)
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Fake Transparency (Mesh) [message #5711] Mon, 26 November 2018 17:56 Go to next message
RedTail  [PM]
A lot of Saturn games make heavy use of mesh in place of actual transparency effects. It would be nice to have the option to display mesh as a transparency like in some of the older Saturn emulators.

Thank you for taking this under consideration and all your hard work! Smile
Re: Fake Transparency (Mesh) [message #6731 is a reply to message #5711 ] Tue, 28 June 2022 09:28 Go to previous message
FlightyFinch  [PM]
I'd also like to throw in my support for this feature, Kronos has it but kronos is also almost unusable for most of my saturn library on top of being dog slow. SFF also has it but SFF is also absolutely ancient.
If this feature would be added to mednafen it would easily be the best Saturn emulator available, and I'd no longer need to use what is essentially a blur filter in reshade.

Please consider implementing this feature, many people would deeply appreciate it, and I feel its a fine "enhancement" feature to add.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:xBRZ shader, please?
Next Topic:(SEGA Saturn) Any plans for ST-V Titan support?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sun May 12 15:48:11 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.