Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Other » General » Help with Cheats
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Help with Cheats [message #5998] Tue, 26 November 2019 23:12 Go to next message
SourceX  [PM]
I'm playing Mega Man Battle Network 3 - Blue Version, and I want to hack some chips into the game. Does anyone know the cheat codes required to hack specific chips into the game?
Re: Help with Cheats [message #5999 is a reply to message #5998 ] Wed, 27 November 2019 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedvicio  [PM]
https://gamehacking.org/game/5292

Cheat Spoiler
Re: Help with Cheats [message #6000 is a reply to message #5999 ] Wed, 27 November 2019 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SourceX  [PM]
Which ones should I use?
Re: Help with Cheats [message #6001 is a reply to message #5999 ] Wed, 27 November 2019 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SourceX  [PM]
I tried the cheats you pointed me to, but they just caused my folders to disappear. I want to directly edit my save file to add the chips I'm looking for, but I don't know how to do it without corrupting my save file. Does anyone know how to do it?
Re: Help with Cheats [message #6002 is a reply to message #6001 ] Thu, 28 November 2019 04:18 Go to previous message
Speedvicio  [PM]
Folders disappear?

I dont understand if you need a cheat or a rom hack.
If you need a cheat, simply input one on the list by the mednafen console.
You can follow this guide:

https://michael-rushanan.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-light-introduction-to-mednafen-cheat.html
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CouldI get a littlehelp with thses GameShark codes?
Next Topic:sushi
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Mon May 13 19:43:54 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.