Mednafen Members Members   Search Search   Help Help   Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
Home » Mednafen » Bugs » SNES(Faust) Bug Reports
Show: Today's Messages  :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
SNES(Faust) Bug Reports [message #6488] Fri, 09 July 2021 14:39 Go to next message
Administrator  [PM]
Known issues with games as of 1.32.0-UNSTABLE.
Games that do not work due to unemulated expansion chips are not currently listed.

Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden 2 - Glitchy background graphics during the horizontal split screen effect in battles.

Gdleen - Hangs when trying to start a new game. A later revision of the game does work, however. Cart RAM initialization value issue.

Kishin Douji Zenki: Tenchi Meidou - Hangs on black screen at startup.

Mecarobot Golf - Bouncy ground.

NBA Pro Basketball: Bulls vs Blazers - Graphically-glitchy title screen. Possibly dependent on VRAM writes during active display being ignored. Fixed in 1.32.0-UNSTABLE

Rayman (Early Prototype) - Corrupted graphics. Possibly dependent on reads from uninitialized RAM.

Speedy Gonzales - Hangs upon pressing a switch necessary for completion late in the game.

Super Double Dragon - Sometimes hangs on black screen after the airplane takes off at the end of mission 2. Timing issue.

Zen-Nihon Pro Wres - Graphical garbage at "Masaya" screen during startup. Possibly dependent on VRAM writes during active display being ignored. Fixed in 1.32.0-UNSTABLE

[Updated on: Fri, 12 January 2024 21:52]

Re: SNES(Faust) Bug Reports [message #6700 is a reply to message #6488 ] Fri, 29 April 2022 16:37 Go to previous message
Slime  [PM]
I share discover graphical bugs in Final Fantasy V (Japan) at two moments.
When you're going in Desert of Sand (stange whites pixels), and at begin of second world (there aren't transparency and sprites).

Thoses bugs doesn't exist with bsnes, and I suppose with real hardware.

I send saves and screenshots for each.
Save (1) for Desert of Sand (go on the left).
Save (2) for begin of second world (take a tent like screen menu game 'img2b'). There are one fight you can win with 3 attacks, but win or lose this fight is not matter. Dialog sequence start (just pass dialogs).

Note: I play with supafaust_libretro (fork of snes_faust) but bugs appens with Mednafen 1.29.0 (x64).

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Known bugs in general(now with minor design flaws!).
Next Topic:PCE Bugs Reports
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ ]

Current Time: Sun May 12 05:46:46 CDT 2024
.:: Contact :: Home ::.